We live in Annapolis and love to photograph the area. I am constantly looking at the light and the clouds and carry my Canon everywhere. So far here are some photos from 2008-present. Some photos are HDR but all 100% Annapolis, MD. All photos are copyright Sue Steinbrook and if you would like a copy please e-mail me at ssteinbrook@comcast.ne
MD State Capital
Moon Over Maryland State House
Sept. 2, 2009
Jupiter Event
On the night of September 2-3, a remarkable celestial event will take place. For almost two hours, all four of Jupiter's Galilean moons will be hiding either behind or in front of the giant planet. Sky Magazine
Sept. 2, 2009
Annapolis
Moon Over Annpolis
Annapolis was so amazing again tonight with the moon coming out over the clouds. We waited for the perfect shot and got so many nice photos. I felt like I was in an 1800 century painting with the lantern and moon. Annapolis is just a great place to live!
No comments:
Post a Comment